Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Literally joined gayspeak to procastinate studying....: (
Pssst...who needs math anyway.

Welcome to GS

juk Wrote:Hi - I may join you in studying a large gin and tonic!

Hahaha! Cheers, though at the moment it's coffee and cereal. I never drink till after 12pm, though it's true one day in August my friend and I poured drinks at exactly 11:59. I thought it'd be funny, because we COULD have waited one more minute, but why wait?? Confusedmile: It was.

Sil Wrote:Love your avatar ^_^ furry by any chance?

Thank you, I used to know the artist who did it. As for the furry question, unfortunately I am not Confusedmile:. I feeling deja vu now, because I had a boyfriend who was and really wanted me to be but no go.

Unfortunately you can't help the body hair that you have even if one can get implants for the scalp... I don't know about implants on other parts of the body... Do they exist?

Well, I took the exam. There were only four questions, and I think I did horribly, but not the comfortable horrible performance where you're like "well I didn't study, so I deserved it". No, I studied my ass off despite this thread, and still I'll be happy if I passed.

From the sounds of it, alot of people were suffering as well. It's a for the sciences math, so it's mostly a bunch of nursing students and myself. Why does our teacher hate us?:frown:

Keyla Wrote:...Why does our teacher hate us?:frown:
Teachers don't often hate their students unless there is an obvious reason! Teachers who come across as sour and sarcastic are usually acutely aware that they have not achieved their own goals in life and don't seem to worry too much about dragging others down with them. Misery loves company. Thankfully, of the hundreds (or is it thousands?) of teachers I have worked with over the years I have met very few of these!

Well Keyla, we'll see how it goes in regards to final grading. What do you mean, "for the Sciences math"? Finite Math?

Hi Keylaand welcome to GS.

marshlander Wrote:.....Thankfully, of the hundreds (or is it thousands?) of teachers I have worked with over the years I have met very few of these!
I had one. For ICT.
He marked me absent for every lesson and got me into big trouble.
He liked to tell the class how pimped his ride was. And how he Fucked his brother girlfriend/Lent music to his brother to fuck the same girlfriend to. He never told us how to do the work or anything.

He hated me. I hated his guts so much i stopped going to his classes and refused to do his coursework.

I faild.
Obviously
A lovely U grade.
Got an A in the main exam. But thats worthless compared to the coursework.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:I had one. For ICT.
He marked me absent for every lesson and got me into big trouble.
He liked to tell the class how pimped his ride was. And how he Fucked his brother girlfriend/Lent music to his brother to fuck the same girlfriend to. He never told us how to do the work or anything.

He hated me. I hated his guts so much i stopped going to his classes and refused to do his coursework.

I faild.
Obviously
A lovely U grade.
Got an A in the main exam. But thats worthless compared to the coursework.
One is still too many, considering the far-reaching effect a teacher has. Your description makes him sound VERY unprofessional. I know the education establishment can close ranks when under fire, but there are procedures to deal with such people. Sadly most education systems are designed to disempower the student and you fell right in trap by letting him spoil your results :frown:

marshlander Wrote:Teachers don't often hate their students unless there is an obvious reason! Teachers who come across as sour and sarcastic are usually acutely aware that they have not achieved their own goals in life and don't seem to worry too much about dragging others down with them. Misery loves company. Thankfully, of the hundreds (or is it thousands?) of teachers I have worked with over the years I have met very few of these!

To be fair, he's not THAT bad. I've had worse. I literally had a political science who graded everything you said in class - not literally, but audibly to the class. After you responded to his question, he be like "well that would have been C+ answer, now a B- answer would have been ____, and a B answer would have been _____, an A- _______, and an A _______. It was SO demoralizing. Everyone stopped responding in class.

Mainly it was the fact that there were only four questions for an exam in a 100 level math. I'll post my grade when I get it *sighs*