Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Johnny and Susie
Smurlos Wrote:I'm quite laid back. To be honest, I've not really worried at all about it. Have had visions of it when I've closed my eyes etc. which were horrible. But I see it as I came out if it in one bit, it wasn't my fault, so can't be blamed. The real test will be getting back in another car when I get one at the end of the month... am sure it'll be fine though. Can't run away all my life Confusedmile: Besides its like I said to the ambulance ppl, you gotta joke about it or you'll cry

Oooh my lip and black eye are pretty much completely healed a week later. Lucky or what. I am glad I'll be working tonight... crash happened bout 7.40pm so hopefully work will whizz past without me being able to realise at 7.40 that this time last week I was upside down in a car Cry

I think having visions / dreams of it would only be natural. But I must say I'm proud of ya that you're able to just get on so well... as i said above... think I'd still be a bit shaken.

Good to hear you're pretty much back to normal again... and hope that 7:40 went by without much attention!

Bighug

As for the fireman's pole incident... I think it did take a fair while to go back to its normal colour!! And funnily enough... I've never used a fireman's pole since.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:... And funnily enough... I've never used a fireman's pole since.
Not even tempted when you see the calendars? Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Not even tempted when you see the calendars? Rolleyes

I was sooooo waiting for the smut! :biggrin:

Laugh

Yup I didn't even realise it had been and gone, thank god Confusedmile:
I think work feel sorry for me and realise that they almost lost one of their team leaders... they've given me a weekend off and I didn't even request it... and I've got loads of management shifts... ooooh hehe!