Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Livid--Ticked OFF
How dare you say I can't come into your night club!!!!!!
I was just at the coolest Gay bar, sucking down drinks and getting felt up. (Loving it)
These two Gay guys were Asking me how they could get rock hard like me as one of them was rubbing my Chest and shoulders (He said Damn, your hard) Anyway, I left and went to the next Gay Bar across town and the door Guy would not let me enter.
i said "do you know who I am"---- He had an attitude and said yes your Jimmy and your still not entering because your to intoxicated. I said Guys are waiting for me in there. He said they will get over it.

He is going to have to ANSWER TO them!!!
FINE------I will be back, HOTTER THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so pissed. he will never have my attention ever again!!!!!! I will just always ignor him.

I hope you look at this from a different perspective when you sober up.

I'm with the doorman on this one. You're an ass hat who shouldn't be let into gay bars, period.

Let me get this right. You were at a bar. You were with two guys. You were having a GOOD time.

And you left? WTF dude???

Why do you keep posting the same thing, thread after thread? You tell us you are a smokin' hot straight guy who loves being felt up by gay guys and hang out at all these gay bars. You post drunk. You are a drunk. Get help. Seriously.

Oh so another Jimmy Echo thread. So glad I've got this douche on ignore.

are you the same guy who was bragging how hot you were and how gay guys won't be getting any of it on another thread just a while ago?

night clubs reserve the right to choose their clientele. we can refuse entry to anybody. get over it.

and ''do you know who i am'' card has never worked for anyone. get over yourself already. you're only ridiculing yourself.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

here's that other thread you made:

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=569590#post569590
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Why did "the Guy" know who you were? That reminds me of one particular occasion, two years ago. I was leaving this place and the bouncers said, "Bye, Andrew." I was amazed at how they knew my name, but it turned out my name was written on my t-shirt, so that mystery was quickly solved. Is that how 'the Guy' knew your name?

There's nothing wrong with getting drunk. It's not like you're coming on here, drunk posting, every night, so I don't know how often you're drinking. If you're only just realising that you're bisexual, it might take a while for the romantic part to catch up with the sexual part, which would explain your superior attitude towards other gay men. Maybe that's why you like / crave attention from gay men, while you don't seem to want to give attention. Receiving attention is alright, but paying attention to other men is just gay. I am no expert on relationships or sex or anything, but maybe you need a dominant male partner to put you in your place. You need someone to tell you that you've been a bad boy and that you need to be punished.

Hey, Jimmy. How's the hangover?
I bid NO Trump!