Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living in the middle of nowhere!
Hi neighbor!

Howdy! How are you Kokomo?Cat2

[SIZE="3"]So you don't raise taters in Idaho.

Well, that only leaves....

[B]I DA HO[/B][/SIZE]

Evilgrin1

MisterTinkles Wrote:[SIZE="3"]So you don't raise taters in Idaho.

Well, that only leaves....

[B]I DA HO[/B][/SIZE]

Evilgrin1

I needed this lol. Too much tinks, you're too much sis! Rofl

SolemnBoy Wrote:I live in the middle of nowhere too so I understand how you feel :/

Well, this is a great place to get to know nice people so you've come to the right place. Welcome! Smile

SUSH! Come to Övertorneå and you'll see the true meaning of "in the middle of fúcking no where" ^^ The closest town which has the same size as Eskilstuna around here, is Luleå, which is 2 hours away by car, 3 by buss. Everything else that surrounds is just small towns and communities Wink

But eitherway welcome to GS, hope you enjoy it here mate ^^
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I am waiting for housing prices to improve and then ill sell my place.
no place for a gay man

I'm fantastic, you?

skijor Wrote:I live in the middle of nowhere. Idaho actually. But if you've ever been here you know what I mean. I just want to make some new friends because it's lonely out here.

Talk about out in the middle of nowhere. I live on the edge of West Texas actually Central Texas. Abilene has a population of 167,000 folks and we have no gay bar, of which I just flat do not understand.

So as by bfb states just drink a beer and get over with it.

skijor Wrote:Hi princealbertofb, Thank you. No I'm not close to Boise. It's on the other side of the state. And yes I do get around a bit. I'm heading or Oregon in a few days with a friend who is taking her son to spent the summer with his stepdadCat2

Have fun on your trip... You need to get to San Francisco, but I guess that's out of the question, isn't it?