Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living in the middle of nowhere!
Oh you guys are good.Puppy I'm smiling already. Nice meeting you all. Yes. I know Idaho isn't the end of life but sometimes it feels that way.

So what are the hot topics everyone is gabbing about on here?Bashing

I live in the middle of nowhere too so I understand how you feel :/

Well, this is a great place to get to know nice people so you've come to the right place. Welcome! Smile

Thank you Solemn!!Butterfly

Oh and QueenOdi? ~ my deepest sympathies for living in a tropical Paradise?!?!?!?!Twister

And I don't growImurevenge potatoes

hey , welcome Smile

Hello Skijor from the Gem State... I suppose you're not even close to Boise City then? Welcome to GaySpeak, maybe you'll meet some night folks to talk to here, and maybe get out of Idaho to do some country visiting... Have you got a car you can use?

skijor Wrote:Oh and QueenOdi? ~ my deepest sympathies for living in a tropical Paradise?!?!?!?!Twister

Lol! Gurl, trust me, sometimes Tropical Paradise is overrated, Ireland or Iceland look like Paradise to me. Even though I'm crazily in love with my Bermudaful Rock <3

And Sis, you know you be growin some of them taters! :p Your side business when your not out trickin...jk Rofl , your avatar pic is hilarious.

Hi princealbertofb, Thank you. No I'm not close to Boise. It's on the other side of the state. And yes I do get around a bit. I'm heading or Oregon in a few days with a friend who is taking her son to spent the summer with his stepdadCat2

Silly! But really it is nice meeting you!