Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living with a spider...
I've always have felt fear about spiders:eek::eek::frown:, no matter how tiny they are. Not sure if the fear is caused by their fast movement, number of legs, aspect, bad reputation or the promptness of people to wipe them out as soon as they spot themSmileydies. However, I've heard about certain dudes that got a Tarantula as a pet and with time they lost the fear and even develop a great respect for themConfusedmile:Love2. If anyone here has lived something similar I would like to hear your experience:tongue:.

I don't always kill spiders, but when I do, I MAKE DAMN SURE THE EVIL THING IS DEAD.

I guess the question is, would you prefer to live with a couple of spiders the live in the roof or a couple of hundred different types of moths, beetle, cockroaches, bugs flys and insects?

I have no issues with bigger spiders that stay up high. The nasty ones in the garden that hide in trees building webs over footpaths. they are annoying

My eldest son Jay had a Huntsman as a pet ,I was okay with him after about a year , then the thing had an accidental meeting with my cat.

Here in Australia most of the spiders are nasty, I kill first ask questions later.

unless the spider's name is peter parker and he's here to save me from someone , i don't want it in my house ~

other than him ^ , if you see a spider in my house , it's very much a "shoot to kill" system . if you take it outside , it'll just get back in again ~

As long as they're not large, numerous, or odd coloured, I'm fine with them.

If they are any of the above, kill it with fire, throw things at it, and use the best weapon: Mum. xD

Spiders are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 149734,xcitefun-cute-spider-1.jpg]

Kiid Wrote:Spiders are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 149734,xcitefun-cute-spider-1.jpg]

Which of it's 4 eyes is the cute one? *Shudder*

[Image: like_and_share_if_you_like_unicorns_540.jpg]

Someone tried to explain the fear of spiders to me once, but I didn't care enough to actually listen in great detail as I don't have a fear of spiders.

I remember the fact that spiders have 8 legs and the human mind cannot rationalise the fact that they have 8 legs and fear is created from it, the same thing with insects, which would also explain why we don't have a fear of bi-peds and quadrapeds, actually we are more likely to embrace those cute little critters, even though some of them are more dangerous than spiders.

Ok, maybe that's me filling in the blanks after my friend said 'Do you know why humans fear spiders?', but it sounds pretty good to me Smile