Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local advice from any California guys?
I am coming to visit San Francisco in April, and really want to pick up some Andrew Christian / N2N gym gear..... It's just so expensive back in the UK.

I see both have their flagship stores and factory outlets in Los Angeles? But do they have decent stockists in San Fran? Or is it best (worthwhile) visiting the LA stores to get ten best deals.

Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
K

Kiwi
Buh you not even in Kiwi land O.O
I was all like excited that there was going to be another NZer but no we just keep getting auzzies :p

Hi Kiid

Originally a genuine Kiwi, born n bred ChCh.... Just living over in the Uk now sorry ;-). So your hope was right in being sparked, but sadly I'm guessing just dashed it again

I personally have no knowledge. I haven't been to San Francisco for about a decade now. And I don't follow the current fashion trends.

There is good news - well good if you are renting a car or are staying with friends who drive. L.A. is only a few hours away depending on how fast you drive and which route one takes.

Even if yo are not driving, Greyhound Bus Lines https://www.greyhound.com/en/locations/l...x?state=ca is cheap and has several buses traveling between both cities all the time.

You might want to include a day or tree in L.A., take in Hollywood, Dan Diego, and all the interesting things - la brea tar pits for one, Grauman's Chinese Theatre (now TCL theatre) and other touristy places. There is also Disney World, Knots Berry farm or you can do studio Tours....