Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Calling
Well whilst this thread has kinda wandered a bit off topic, welcome to GS !! Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Spoty always goes off topic. Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Spoty always goes off topic. Rolleyes

haha now that's a lie! You know who is the off topic dude here Rolleyes

spotysocks Wrote:haha now that's a lie! You know who is the off topic dude here Rolleyes
You are! :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

shadow Wrote:Well whilst this thread has kinda wandered a bit off topic, welcome to GS !! Confusedmile:.

Indeed but what could be more welcoming than giving to a new member a nice vibe of a lively and chatty forum. Wink

that is a good point...ghetto does play good music and i admit it is the only gay bar i have ever been to so it was an assumption...just didn't think it could get much worse but apparently it can haha. don't really have any desire to go to G-A-Y as i have heard the crowd is touristy and looking for nothing other than sex (which you have confirmed...so thank you!) i live about a 20 mins walk from Soho so all those places are readily available and easy to get to but I don't think they tickle my fancy just yet. Confusedmile:

Prince_Of_Narnia Wrote:Haha my flatmate's bf is a barman in Ghetto

The first time I went there I had a guy stare at my cock in the toilets at the urinal then notion me to join him in a cubicle I thought nah and left.

Ghetto can be sleasy but its not the worst club I have been to and I would argue Astoria is worse as it seems to be a sleasy cheesey pickup joint. At least Ghetto occasionally plays some good music and the DJ isn't so bad when it comes to homebrew tracks.

Cheers for the info Prince of Narnia... sounds like Heaven is the place to go.

Ever been to Crash in Vauxhall I believe? Is it true that's where the muscle mary's all hang out... now that'd be my type of club Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Cheers for the info Prince of Narnia... sounds like Heaven is the place to go.

Ever been to Crash in Vauxhall I believe? Is it true that's where the muscle mary's all hang out... now that'd be my type of club Wink

No I haven't been but yea Vauxhall is the muscle type clubs; Vauxhall is the sort of place the pigeons don't fly away from you they stick their chest out and say "come on I dares ya"

Not my kinda place I would be ate alive in Vauxhall, I like muscle but I cant compete :frown:

swim73088 Wrote:... i live about a 20 mins walk from Soho so all those places are readily available and easy to get to but I don't think they tickle my fancy just yet. Confusedmile:

I live about 30mins from Soho, 10 by bus; back to the point though, if you live so close there are a few places that might interest you which aren't sleasy; the first being the Friendly Society. If you follow Old Compton Street to its end there is an alleyway directly in line with it, walk through there you will see the blue neon sign with Friendly written on it, tis fabulous for cosmopolitons or so am told. [Friendly is quite a cosmo bar you won't get cider or the likes in there, go if you like cocktails and mixers.]

Another bar which is one of my favourites is Ku Bar. If you come out of Leicester Square Tube station and turn left so you are walking up Charring Cross road, take the first left and you will see it. Its right on the edge f Chinatown [one of my favourite places in London] and its really friendly, not sleasy and can have a good night in there. Arrive early for the bar upstairs stay late for Ku Klub in the basement, or if you fancy it turn up at one of the events they have [they show movies in th basement some times, they use to show the Catherine Tate Show]

Hope you some of this interesting Confusedmile:

Hmm see its quite hard finding a decent place to go. :frown:
[/COLOR]