Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fit
Superb film by Stonewall!

FIT

"FIT is the feature film adaptation of Stonewall’s highly successful play for schools aimed at tackling homophobic bullying - and seen by more than 20,000 students around the country. Thanks to our supporters we’ve been able to produce FIT, the movie. Interactive DVDs of FIT were sent out to every secondary school in Britain in February 2010."

Thanks so much for sharing, I'd love to see this movie!

Sounds interesting Synaesthete86, would like to see it though xx

I own a copy great fan of Rikki beadle blair since Metrosexuality.

thank you for the information i think this is going to be goodConfusedmile:

Yay seeing it next weekend xx

Look forward to watching

Yes, it's quite a good film. It mostly shows that there is no social class to fall in love with another person of the same sex. It's aimed at people who haven't necessarily had higher education, methinks, ie the general population and tackles themes like internalised homophobia as well as external homophobia. At the same time it tackles the multiculturalism issue and diverse religious groups or segments of the population that keep this or that belief about homosexual orientation.

It sounds so nicw cant wait to see it xx

Wow what a film, I love it thanks to rikki for showing it to me, wish I had seen this when I was young, it would of made things alot easier for me in the long run.

Its even good for older people to watch as it help explains the whats going on in side for people like us and also explains to striaght people how it is for the gay comumtiiy....

Loved it xxxx