Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonely and Stunning?
My head's hurt because I slept only for 2 hrs. So apology in advance.

I think we are too quick to judge. We're prejudging. In the end, no one knows for sure.

I spoke to a friend before. Handsome, tall, muscular etc. and very nice guy. The problem he encounters is people around him already set few thoughts on him - "He's too handsome and not in my league so don't bother, he's handsome etc. so he must be stuck up"

He did meet someone for a short while but not meant to be. The potential girlfriend thought he looks too perfect so his perfect appearance bother her in long run and affect her own confidence. But truth is the guy himself becomes unsecure with himself due to these factors.

Hope I'm making sense.

- My head hurts. Sleepy head

Jay Wrote:I spoke to a friend before. Handsome, tall, muscular etc. and very nice guy. The problem he encounters is people around him already set few thoughts on him - "He's too handsome and not in my league so don't bother, he's handsome etc. so he must be stuck up"

As someone who's frequently intimidated to talk to "out of my league" guys (aren't we all?) I find this encouraging...

though the cynical and suspicious part of me kind of feels like it's a trap.

Because he tires of people pursuing him for his looks, and he yearns for someone compatible who genuinely likes him for his more significant attributes.

No matter how good looking they are, there is someone out there who is tired of putting up with their shit.

Wade Wrote:As someone who's frequently intimidated to talk to "out of my league" guys (aren't we all?) I find this encouraging...

though the cynical and suspicious part of me kind of feels like it's a trap.

I forgot my own best friend, who I can use as an example. Duh to me.

Straight guy. Very nice guy. The most good looking guy with perfect body and height in my gym. Melt girls and guys all the way.

But he is still single and terrible with girls because he really doesn't know how to speak to them. He lacks confidence in that department. I mean really, he asked me to sit next to him when he wanted to give a call to a girl that he likes.

"Tell me what to say to her. I'll repeat to her..." he said.

He cancelled the call.

And he had to call me just to decide whether he should accept a girl that he once knew in high school into his Instagram. To be fair, the girl wasn't interested in him in high school because he was really skinny and all. He accepted. But she blocked him afterward after she had a look at what he was following - hot half naked babes. My best friend was hurt and furious for days.

He was really insecure with his looks and physical. Despite being good looking with muscular body, he needs my assurance. "Jay, am I good looking? Jay, am I fat? Jay, do I look good enough?" He went on.

So I'm stuck with him all the time. Some people thought he's my boyfriend. I do too. lol

Because they are just fishing for your attention and are not really interested in having anyone or at least not you. Honestly it gets me so pissed because most i've talked to usually don't have anything going for them. I understand feeling insecure we all get that way but most are just immature and full of shit looking for fans not actual companionship

Because most of them in my opinion are just fishing for attention and not really looking for wholesome things. I get that we all get insecure at times because of things someone may of said or how we feel about our flaws but for the most part especially on social media and girls do it too, people just try to get attention and a lot of times are just shallow.

i would also like to point out that a photograph isn't an accurate measure of attractiveness. it takes body language to ascertain that. somebody can look good on a picture, and when you see them in real life, the way they carry themselves, posture, attitude, mannerisms, etc, it might be a completely different thing from that picture. you need to see a guy 'live' in order to actually tell. and it goes both ways. someone with a nondescript or not-so-good-looking photograph could be an attractive guy when you see him in person. i have had both happen and i've been aware of this for a long time now. people look different in a picture than what they're really like in flesh. and it's always the ''in flesh'' part that has the last say.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Too good looking and someone will always be after them. Not worth the hassles. "Not for me".

What I've discovered is that those attractive guys who spends a lot of time online with their photos and sharing pieces of their lives are lonely because its not all about their looks. Many times that have insecurity issues, mental issues or suffer from extreme arrogance that keeps guys from pursuing them since they believe they are God's gift to society. Like I've mentioned in an initial post...the guy that was pursuing me online because I was sending him motivational and inspirational messages...had mentioned to me in the last conversation we had that I need to finish my work projects in a hurry because he soon will be involved in a relationship in the near future and I would miss my chance of having sex with him because once involved with someone...he does not cheat on them...I took great offense to this and encouraged him to pursue his chance of a potential relationship if there was one. He did not take too kindly to my suggestion and lashed out on me for my response. So..there you have it...!!!