Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, thought I would say hello
thank you for welcoming me everyone

Welcome to the forum

Welcome aboard. I used to work in Newark, not far from Penn Station Smile Been a few years since I was last there though.

Plenty of people on here to offer advice on all sorts of things, just ask.Bounce2

Hello Haohmauru and Welcome to GaySpeak... somehow your name reminds me of Hawaii, is there a reason for this? Hope you manage to mingle with the very diverse (but pleasant) crowd that haunts these boards. In the meantime take care of yourself.
What do you mean when you call yourself 'bi'. Is this transitional, or something that you really feel?

Hello and Welcome

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Haohmauru and Welcome to GaySpeak... somehow your name reminds me of Hawaii, is there a reason for this? Hope you manage to mingle with the very diverse (but pleasant) crowd that haunts these boards. In the meantime take care of yourself.
What do you mean when you call yourself 'bi'. Is this transitional, or something that you really feel?

Its bisexual, both ways, however you want to say it. Essentially my shyness has kept me from really being around too many males. So as for preference, I prefer to be around females, I feel more comfortable and not so shy about some of my behaviors.

Welcome! And to enjoy the forum!

thank you everyone for the welcomes, I tried that and got carried away and posted to some older threads, whoops ^^ my bad lol