Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Forearm Hair
Hi everyone! I'm a 25 YO gay male with a question about forearm hair length, and if anyone really pays attention to that. When I got up this morning I noticed all the hairs on both my forearms were standing straight out on end from how I slept, and they looked really long so I measured them with a ruler. Almost all of the longer ones are 2-3/4 inches long (7 cm). I am only 5'4" tall so my arms are small and the hairs on my forearms are as long as the width of my arms. The hairs are light brown and not that thick, but just very long. I'd like some opinions on whether 2-3/4 inches is average or above average for arm hair length for a guy, and if other guys find long forearm hair to be attractive. Thanks!

welcome to gayspeak

attractive? needs a pic but your decision
serious: do some grooming, shave all or some or use Nair Hair Remover. do a search here there are some extensive threads advice on methods and products.

yea, Id cut those hairs.

i recomand clasical cut it , do not shave it , you get it worse

Welcome to GS!

Those are some pretty long arm hairs! I consider mine long (1") so I trim them pretty short.

Smile honestly, I don't know if it is average or not, I've never paid attention to it. I guess, I wouldn't notice it on you and if I did, I wouldn't mind at all.
Do what makes you comfortable, you don't need to be average *hug* Smile

Hi and welcome , try giving them a trim.
If you have dark hair , some hair lightener can work to minimize the look of it.

Does it bother you, or are you just wondering if it might bother others?

If it doesn't bother you, why worry about it? In the end, the only person's opinion that matters is your own.

Thanks to everyone for their input! To answer some of your questions, my arm hair is dark blond and not that thick but it is very long. My arms look more like a woman than a man because they are small and the hair on them looks feminine rather than masculine other than the long length. I'm not self conscious about it, I just wondered what other guys think about it. Anyway, I'm going to leave my forearm hair at 2-3/4 inches because my partner absolutely loves the length and how far the hairs stand out off my arms when they are all straight out on end. This happens almost every morning when I first wake up, because of how I have my arms when I sleep. This morning, as usual, the hair on both my forearms was standing totally straight out on end at full length, and I as soon as my partner saw it as usual HE immediately stood totally straight out on end at HIS full length---and I don't mean his arm hair! :-) Then also as usual he started kissing my forearms for a while which makes me stand completely straight out in a place other than my arms. He is very meticulous about it because he slowly draws the longest hairs outward between his lips after each kiss. The best part is that he has a huge bulge in his crotch all day just from looking at my arms, so I just let my forearm hairs all stay straight out all day. Occasionally he plays with them, but his bulge never goes down the entire day! I've never seen anyone able to sustain that for so long, and it is a huge bulge too--extremely obvious, especially since he always has a wet spot. Needless to say, there are loud fireworks several times a day with explosions on both sides! I've never heard of a guy being aroused by the length of another guy's forearm hair, but there's a first for everything.

LOL MRStephens, thanks for your post Big Grin