Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Haired Gays
long hair; something to hold on to

My hair goes to my waist when it is unbraided and yes, I have been hated for both. But I live in Yellville Arkansas where they hate EVERYONE and EVERYTHING because they eel inferior to others and are hypocrites.
I'm a half breed, I like my hair as it is and if someone judges theirself inferior and then tries to hurt me for it I'm pretty immune to that.
It is easier when you live in a place where it makes you feel better about yourself when all the mighty righteous white christians are in a dither because they are miserable, jealous and runed or waste their lives on fascism and other negativity. You look at 'em and think "Well it suits ya and you seem to deserve it" - but I'm a revelation kinda christian I guess.
PS - I am a physician that works pro bona on severe and terminals too - nothing is richer than taking my half-breed, long haired, happy man lover hand and they have to drink from it or die. That there is affirmation. Heh.
(no one is responcible because weak minded or sadistic people feel tiny or wrong in their presence. They should amend their lives so they don't have to feel so tiny and the first rule of that is to act like they have some security and dignity - but these here kinda don't so I really have no answer but celebrate and feel free)

WheresTheLove Wrote:Society doesn't like most "stars" unfortunately. =(

And no I never heard that story.

Who cares what society thinks? Be your own star then, you've only got one life, so you should live it to make you happy, not them Smile .

Sampson was a man with long hair, his hair made him strong, near invincible.

He met a woman named Delilah, she was a temptress. She got him to cut off his hair, and he lost all his strength.

That's pretty much the short version :p lol.

Similar to the Rastafarian Religion, if a man cuts off his dreadlocks, he loses all that he is. Dreadlocks in the Rastafarian Religion, are considered to be like a lion's mane and for a man to cut his off, is pretty much blasphamey.

I'm getting them, but not because I'm Rasta, although I'm somewhat similar... lol.

My cousins are Rastafarians, so there's my source. Plus, there are a lot of them here Wink .

pellaz Wrote:long hair; something to hold on to

Omgosh Pellaz:eek:. I would expect this comment from Dad[Dfiant] or Mrk, but not my Pellazy? LoL

Back when I dated a stud (a masculine type of lesbian) she originally wore her hair long (whereas mine was short). Arguably this was the One Thing that was feminine about her but somehow she still looked masculine to me. Personally I think it made her look a bit samurai at times, though I never said that (perhaps because she was blasian raised in a Korean American family that hated the Japanese above all other peoples on Earth).

dfiant Wrote:I have had long hair in the past, prefer a shorter crop now. My personal opinion...if someone is going to get all stereotypical about someones appearance then they are not people I want to know or want in my life.

Judgemental people can shove their judgements squarely between their butt cheeks and shove it up until they bleed for all I care Smile

They are the more isolated people, because 1 non-judgemental person in my opinion trumps a million judgemental people Smile

What he said:biggrin: