Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Relationship! But the love ran off!
The way you describe it...sounds like a booty call and that is how he may see it. You need to ask him about it and as someone else above said prepare yourself ahead of time for whatever answer he may give you...the truth can hurt initially but it is always better in the long run..

EDIT: Do ask yourself though...would you miss the sex if he was gone...the physical and/or the emotional or mental aspect of the sex? There is nothing wrong with a pure sexual relationship.

okay take it from me, who went through a similar situation and it sucked because it happened to be my first boyfriend. he didn't pay any attention to me, would have to meet in secret because he didn't want his friends to know, and was embarrassed if just said hi to him in public...i felt used for sex and nothing more. trust me LEAVE HIM it may seem very hard right now but TRUST ME its worth it in the end, you will find a man who is worth your time, effort, love, and affection. it seem to me he only wants you to get his rocks off and that's not fair to you and it only plays a huge tug on your emotions. your young you have your whole life ahead of you, trust me there is plenty of other hot sexy men out there ready for your love and all it has to offer.

I agree with the others who are saying to leave him. I had an encounter with someone I really liked, but he ended up being a using little s.o.b. Took me the past two and a half years to get over the mind trips he put on me and realize that anyone who doesn't care about your pleasure, your happiness, your sanity, isn't worth any time at all.

And it may be difficult at first, but this is one time I'll agree with this horrible phrase: "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else".

Good luck, and know that you're a beautiful person who deserves to be loved by an equally beautiful person. Keep the faith! Smile