Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Relationship! But the love ran off!
I've known Jake for over a year now and i've been going out with him for just over a year. We met over Bebo, he lives away from me quite a bit away. So we have a long distance relationship, which is fine, i see him regularly, but of late...

I feel as if i don't know him anymore, he's a very mature guy and not so good in the affection department and i let that fly, but recently he's put no effort in whatsoever. He finds his motorbike and his friends more interesting than me!

I don't get to see him often so i would like to have some couple time together, but it seems that he's always got something better to do, i asked him at one point if we could go out and do something together, but he says that he's busy or that he can't forget about his friends.

I've tried to be patient with him, but its really upsetting me to the point its making me ill. About the only time he pays his undivided attention to me is when we're having sex and even then, once's he's finished he goes out and has a fag and leaves me to finish myself off.

I just feel i'm doing all the work here and being totally ignored in return. I don't want to leave him but i don't know how to handle the situation, whenever i talk to him about "us" he just goes all silent or if i complain he gets all defensive.

From my own experience.........Leave him
Whats the point in wasting your love in someone who dosent care when you could have someone who would love you the same as you love them?
I had the same problem and it only gets worse when you try to everything to make it work
Maybe talk to him about how you dont deserve to be treated like this ,I know its very VERY hard to leave the one you love but after awhile when you find someone better youll wonder why you wasted your time on him (sorry for this negitive post,im in bit of as mood:redfaceSmile

Sounds like you should dump him. What are his good qualities, though? What do you like about him?

Yeah, just dump him....no matter how hard that would be, ley him go and if really cares about you, he will come back...

He sounds rather selfish and, despite your comments otherwise, immature.

It sounds like you deserve better.

Hi George.

This must be killing you.

The only people who can really sort this out is you two, so try talking to him and tell him what's on your mind. Tell him how you feel when he gets so selfish and ask him if he really wants to be in the relationship.

Be prepared for the worst of all possible answers though!

"About the only time he pays his undivided attention to me is when we're having sex and even then, once's he's finished he goes out and has a fag and leaves me to finish myself off".

Sounds like my previous sexual partner who only cared about getting his rocks off. You definitely deserve better than that.

Wow this sounds like my last relationship. Yeah leave him; if they don't want to give you the time of day and you feel it deep down, leave them.

If you are meant to each other he will be back. By the way do you really know him. Truly love him and he loves you back? Cry

SrChulo Wrote:Sounds like you should dump him. What are his good qualities, though? What do you like about him?

I love the feeling when i'm around him, he's very protective over me, and i like that, he very handsome and if and when he feels like it, he can be a charmer, but let me be very clear...this happens RARELY.