Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Term Effects?
Does having anal sex (as the catcher) "change" your ass in any way?

lol wow, no-one's answered this... okay straight up -

NO I dunno where you got this initial thought from but unless you're doing it every day of the week and getting some freakishly sized stuff in there and pushing it. NO.

it's like any other muscle of the body, it returns to its original state over a period of time.

Fascinating, I would never do it (unless it was with my true love and I 100% trusted him) to someone. I did ask a friend and he said no. So my vote goes to no (I'm not literally voting, I have not gotten it up the deep dark and I don't plan on sticking up someone nor do I want that to happen altogether)

I tried googling some health sites and such and the consensus seems to be that normal, proper anal sex (for either gender) doesn't do damage. Lubricants are advised, as is protection if not with a trusted long-term partner. And of course there is potential for damage with improper activities (such as fisting) but just having anal sex on its own won't change your ass.

Thx Jb, I considered answering the question but then thought "why cant the op just google it?".

The only changes I have noticed:

Long term and frequent anal intercourse keeps the opening loose and ready for action at short notice.

Abstaining for a long period makes the Anus tighter again, requiring more prep B4 anal sex.

Frequent stimulation of the Prostate makes it larger & more sesitive, increasing pleasure.

Changes to the outer shape of the Butt I have never noticed.

michaelson Wrote:Does having anal sex (as the catcher) "change" your ass in any way?

It may all depend on frequency, girth of the objects that you put up there, your age, etc... The human body is quite resilient but its resilience does depend on how old you are. You get less resilient as you age, in general.