Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Male Friends
memechose Wrote:Hi WolfEyes....

Finding a true friendship isn't something you can do like doing to the store to pick out shoes. It happens organically when you and the right person meet up. When you find someone like that you should work hard to build the friendship --- that means devoting time to it, going and doing with your friend just to spend time together ----- doing maintenance on the friendship.

But you've wandered into GaySpeak and you won't find any nicer people than the ones here.

Yeh but friends don't leave friends at home with 4 vehicles in the drive and not one set of car keys. I've searched everywhere for them.

StingRay Wrote:Yeh but friends don't leave friends at home with 4 vehicles in the drive and not one set of car keys. I've searched everywhere for them.

LOL...Have you checked under the couch cushions?

East Wrote:LOL...Have you checked under the couch cushions?

That aint the way he hides sh**. Its gotta be someplace real obvious or stupid like in something sitting in plain site or in a bag of green beans in the freezer. Never forget everything with him is a joke. When he wants me to find them hell tell me to get something or do something and then Ill find them and feel dumb for not looking there. I know this routnie. Ive looked everwhere even in all the cars thnking hed think I wouldnt look there. Its not that Id go anywhere. I only wanna know where he hid em.

StingRay Wrote:That aint the way he hides sh**. Its gotta be someplace real obvious or stupid like in something sitting in plain site or in a bag of green beans in the freezer. Never forget everything with him is a joke. When he wants me to find them hell tell me to get something or do something and then Ill find them and feel dumb for not looking there. I know this routnie. Ive looked everwhere even in all the cars thnking hed think I wouldnt look there. Its not that Id go anywhere. I only wanna know where he hid em.

Look in your pocket!Biglaugh

I saw this because often when Dave loses his keys they are usually in his pocket...and when he loses his glasses they are on his head (kinda charming I must sayWinknudge )

oh man! I am going to look now! Thats so obvious.

StingRay Wrote:Yeh but friends don't leave friends at home with 4 vehicles in the drive and not one set of car keys. I've searched everywhere for them.

(Adam) And might that be because you're under doctor's orders to STAND or LIE FLAT but NOT TO SIT?????? Behave or I'll bypass Virge and report you to his mother...

Ha ha :-D your guys never fail to make me laugh ha ha

I second that, lol...

I found the keys after East gave a good idea where to start looking. Thinking about pockets I knew he couldnt put the keys in any of my hanging pants in my closet cause I'd see him in my room. Then I remembered the day we came in from my surgery he picked up my uniforms from the laundry and hung them in the foyer closet. I walked there and saw a hole torn in the plastic bag they were in right at the level of my jacket pocket. I stuck my hand in and there they were!!! For once I got a one up on him!

So I got him back for it! Even tho it meant I had to wash my jacket twice. He came in from school yesterday and went right to his room to take a nap and told me not to let him forget to take all the tree limbs in the truck to the dump. So after he was dozing I took out the keys then took my jacket outside and filled the pocket with dog turds.

I heard him open the closet door then he called me a string of things. He came running with a handfull of shit. I couldnt run to get away. My bad for not thinking it thru.

I needed a shower anyways.

That gave me a chuckle, never a dull moment over there, never a dull moment...

[Image: Dog_Message_zpse00b87d4.jpg]