Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Underwear
i have the biggest thing for guys in long underwear. I also love wearing them. I don't know why but why should I care? Pics in my tumblr feed have just started to have guys in them and it's amazing. Does anyone else love long underwear?

Love my Duofold Thermals. So hot - and warm too!

Yep In winter it's always what I wear Smile

I used to wear long johns when I worked in a cold basement office. They were a great help.

These days the house is heated to a 'comfortable' 66 or 67F and if I feel cool I wear long sleeved t-shirts and loose fleece pajama pants. Khakis do me year round for going from house to car in this climate.
I bid NO Trump!

palbert Wrote:Love my Duofold Thermals. So hot - and warm too!

You got that right palbert! I have 2 sets of duofold and 4 Cabelas Powerstretch Sleeveless for work. Naturally four more of the one piece red flannels and some other regular odds and ends of the white thermal bottoms and tops. I don't know how gay guys are about other guys in red flannels but girls love them on guys.

Coming this far north from Alabama I had to learn fast how people get by in temps as low as here. It wont be long and Ill be in them.

Another thing I learned to like about winters up north is flannel sheets and thick ass feather down comforters. Talk about some good sleeping alone or not! You forget all about 30 below zero.

StingRay Wrote:....
Another thing I learned to like about winters up north is flannel sheets and thick ass feather down comforters. Talk about some good sleeping alone or not! You forget all about 30 below zero.

Gotta have flannel sheets and the down comforter!!

I have thermals which I rarely wear because it doesn't get that cold in my neck of the woods.

I'm pretty much 'meh' about thermals on guys. Leather does it for me...

[Image: leder093_jpg.jpg]
[Image: m25.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_milt97MRcB1qfaqpio1_500.jpg]
[Image: 52b93026b3bca81896404b2fcf04dd6e_i.jpg]

[Image: bikerbear-large.jpg]

I fear that the last is the closest I get to leather bears now days.

Wink

I like wearing them, but I never thought about his before. I guess I can see how they could look hot....no shirt or socks of course.

Why are all the people who like long underwear in Maine, the Dakotas, and Canada? I can't for the life of me figure that out!

OK but seriously I've seen -27F (-38C) here in New Mexico once and it gets -6F every year. I tend to prefer wearing light cotton or flannel pajama bottoms under jeans, since it's less constricting. But I still have every kind of long undies just to change things up. Problem is most kinds are so long in the waist that I end up rolling the waistband down a few times so there's not up to my belly button. Does anyone make low rise long johns?

Long johns can be extremely hot/sexy!