Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long distance. relationships
Ok guys has anyone had any luck with long distance. relationships.
I was in one in UCZ for like 2 months it was doing great we text/skype
It was everything i wanted in a relationship exept being together he was in
another country. That was hardest thing . Has anyone. had one that. worked?

I currently know a couple who is married now that talked for 2 years before meeting then when they met they got together for another year and then got married. I think they can work but it takes a lot of patience and trust.

Long distance relationships are not for me, but of course it's possible for them to work out nicely if both parts are dedicated enough Smile

That's great but mine was in another country and chance of meet very slim
If i do try another it would have to be same country i don't wanna get close like that again. because its so hard not knowing if you'll meet.

im lonely dont have anyone to talk to , work too much . that should be a good thing but its not when you dont come home to anyone to, convo with or let them know how your day went. looking for convo text me 6613695915 anyone please

gdot2duh Wrote:im lonely dont have anyone to talk to , work too much . that should be a good thing but its not when you dont come home to anyone to, convo with or let them know how your day went. looking for convo text me 6613695915 anyone please

Forgive me, sir, I'm nowhere near the United States..

This, also, isn't a hook up site...

if you're feeling lonely fell free to vent and ask for advice if you feel like it...

we're very welcoming..It may just happen that you find members here near you, but step back a nodge and get to meet them first....

(I am in your same situation, so I get it)

Anyway...long distance

It can be done...you just have to be commited, and also you kinda have to be in a certain stage of maturity to do that...young people will hardly be able to do it, hormones raging, emotional instability, and overall dificulty for commitment (this is a generalization of course)...

and you have to start making real feasible plans for either of you to move towards the other

if those 2 things are met, then it can be done

I think that only those long distance that have the potential to become up close and personal work out in the end.

If he is in one country and you are in another and there is never a chance for you two to meet then I would think that eventually the various needs for things like physical contact will break such a relationship.

Text, skype, emails, pms, phone calls are all new for the human species. The humans species evolved in a world of face to face interactions and physical contact. Humans have basic needs which modern technology really doesn't fill.

gdot2duh Wrote:im lonely dont have anyone to talk to , work too much . that should be a good thing but its not when you dont come home to anyone to, convo with or let them know how your day went. looking for convo text me 6613695915 anyone please

Sound like you just need a friend (a gay friend?). I am in the same boat right now, just hang in there. Smile