Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long-distance relationships
we both work for minimum wage and don't get holiday time. I don't want him to drive for an hour and a half both ways alone just to see me for a few hours Sad he has school four days a week, i'm not sure what days he works. they change a each week. and i work 3 days a week right now, but it changes a lot too. he was living in college dorms when i met him, and i could take the bus for 3-4 hours to see him, but at that time i could stay there for three days in a row before coming back. i'll talk to him about making him drive down here soon Smile

I hope my questions didn't sound intrusive but I just couldn't understand how you could not see more of him. I can see now that it is more complex than I realized. Perhaps if you can keep in daily contact by email, opportunities will arise more often. I hope so. Maybe in the summer when the days are longer and warmer it will be easier. Even if your plans for getting together more often can only be realized in the more distant future, it does help to have a plan. I can see it must be very frustrating but hold on to that hope that it will get better. It usually does

thanks for all the replies Smile It would probably help to mention I don't drive right now. Kinda need to force myself to renew my permit and get a license... I never really have an opportunity to drive, so my permit kinda went un-noticed. I only walk 6 minutes to work, and don't even have access to a car. Hopefully that will change sooner rather than later Smile

I do kinda blame myself, even though I've almost always been the one to endure the long travel to see him <3 I decided I'm gonna try to make him drive over here for a day asap XD