Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long hair: yes or no?
depends on the person

different people suit different styles ~

I always had long shoulder length hair but now at my age and it going gray it looks better short.

Hmm I'm not sure. I have had both long and short hair. Personally, I prefered it if guys either had really long, as it waist length, hair, or just short. The whole shoulder length musician thing just isn't for me. Tongue

I have long wavy hair, almost to the waist. I keep them tied all the time. I've been thinking about cutting it short lately, but to tell the truth, I think that short hair is much more work than long hair...
And, over the years, I simply got used to it and it's hard to change the look that much. And I hate going to a hairdresser. I means letting a stranger into my personal space...

If I like it on other people... I guess it depends. But if it isn't short, I like it longer than to shoulders.

Long hair looks great on some guys as long as they look after it.
I don't mind it.
Your hair is very pretty.

I'm not sure how to post replies to individual members, but thanks to everyone who said nice things and for the feedback in general!

I'm partial to six inches or less, myself.

Uber long hair always turns my stomach a bit. I think what's crawling in there. lol

It depends on how long is what i'm sayin'

Mick

Short every time for me.

Probably my military past. That and liking men to look like men ;-)

ObW
x

My opinion: Whatever looks good on you.

I use to have long hair, but got lazy.. and now usually go for a shorter cut. It's much easier to wake up.. and just spike my hair... rather than take care of long hair (not to say I'm unhygienic or anything, that is.. haha).