Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time coming
Hi everybody. Duh, I'm new here and duh, I'm gay. Took me a longer time than some to come to terms with it. I was married for a long time and have kids. But like most people I pretty much always knew on some level.

I'm kind of partway "out" at the moment. My ex knows, a few close friends, and a couple co-workers. And of course the guy I've been living with, although we're about to go our separate ways Sad

I guess I'm here because I don't have enough people in my life I can talk with openly at the moment, and because I think I might be able to offer some help and encouragement here and there to those who are struggling with identity, coming out, or whatever.

Hi Nfisher1226 welcome to gayspeak.Confusedmile:

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here Smile

Thanks everybody!

Welcome to the forum! Hope you find it useful!

Welcome and if ya need an ear to listen, just PM me or whatever I try to be available as much as possible Smile

Hello nfisher and Welcome to GaySpeak. It's nice to hear about everyone's experience... It feeds the general idea of what experiences can be lived as a gay person in all these countries that have joined. We have different stories, different ages, different backgrounds and everything is fascinating once we get to understand what makes other people tick. Welcome on board.
PA (sorry about the separation with your current partner)

Hi! Welcome to GS Smile

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak.