Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time no see!
Well it seems during the midst of my busy life, I lost track of the forum!! Sorry guys!

Well, over the past few months, I have come out of the closet to my friends, my family, and pretty much anyone who wants to know! its been an incredible experience see how true friends and family will love and support you no matter what, and also how supportive everyone has been. I have yet to come across any negative feedback with anyone in my life (very lucky, but im sure some will come later on). I just wanted to share that with everyone to give some encouragement to those who are on the edge. Its an enlightening experience and part of our journey through life.

on another note, I recently got into a relationship with a man who I cant seem to get enough of. We are both very masculine, and seem to fit just right with eachother.

All is well at the moment, just thought id stop by and say hey!

Confusedmile:

Congrats Glaedr, glad things are looking up for you! Big Grin

Hey Glaedr, nice to see you around again, and I'm glad things are working out for you Confusedmile:

It's really lovely to read a positive posting from someone who's life is going well, I wish you the very best for your future.

MexicanwaveMexicanwave

hello and glad things are going to plan... Dont be a stranger no more or if ya are keep us updated and let us know your doing well

Kindest regards
zeon xx

p.s congrats on coming out it isnt that scary after all lol

Hey Glaedr , I don't know you but am pleased to meet you.
Congrats on coming out.