Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look carefully
Opprtunities sometimes stare you in the face and you don't realise it. Many years ago I had two guys who were mates. The one, not to put too fine a point on it, was a ponce. Always wanting to borrow money, heavy drinker and prone to violence. Would have sex but always wanted something in return. He was gone when he fell foul of someone else who dealt with him as he deserved.

The other was sweet guy. Gentle, caring, amusing and with his own mobile home. I had a Motorbike at the time and used to go to Waltham Forest regulary to visit him. He wrked with me on the railway. After I took ill I lost contact with him. Then I realised that he may have been trying to start a relationship with me and I could not see it. My major regret in life is that I treated him so casually and I wish I could find him again before I die

aww i'm sorry to hear about your friend. :frown: how do you know he was trying to start something, maybe he was just being friendly. has he ever tried or said anything "unusual"?

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:aww i'm sorry to hear about your friend. :frown: how do you know he was trying to start something, maybe he was just being friendly. has he ever tried or said anything "unusual"?

Nver tried to start anything himself but we had to share a bed and we would talk and kiss and cuddle just for the sheer joy of being together. I used to pine for him when we were apart but the other guy would wallop me if I tried to make any progress.

that is really sweet. i'm sorry about your missed opportunity... maybe you will hear from him again, who knows? if not, then it's no use worrying, just remember the good times you had together and the closeness and intimacy that made you so happy. don't be depressed over what could have been, but be happy remembering what it was. memories keep the moment alive, and a sure way of destroying a moment is letting it remind you of a moment that is long gone. treasure the memory as it is and don't be sad.

Bighug

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:that is really sweet. i'm sorry about your missed opportunity... maybe you will hear from him again, who knows? if not, then it's no use worrying, just remember the good times you had together and the closeness and intimacy that made you so happy. don't be depressed over what could have been, but be happy remembering what it was. memories keep the moment alive, and a sure way of destroying a moment is letting it remind you of a moment that is long gone. treasure the memory as it is and don't be sad.

Bighug

Now you've made me cry.

Enigma Wrote:Now you've made me cry.

:frown: i'm sorry! it was really meant as a heartfelt attempt to help you...

i'll shut up now.:frown:

No no Pocket, I think you hit the nail on the head - I'm sure Enigma was crying in a good way - it's good for the soul from time to time after all Confusedmile:.

*hands Enigma a tissue and gives him a lil hug*
*hands Pocket a tissue and gives him a lil hug*

Heh.

My advice ? TRACK HIM DOWN. Hire a PI, Merc Squad or similar and HUNT HIS ARSE DOWN ... :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i have to hear it from his mouth :frown:

*takes the tissue, folds it up into a little origami crane and gives it to Enigma* Confusedmile:?

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:i have to hear it from his mouth :frown:

*takes the tissue, folds it up into a little origami crane and gives it to Enigma* Confusedmile:?

No you silly sausage. I was not crying for the past. I was crying for your beautiful sentiments for me. It's a long time since I had someone whisper sweet things to me. :heartline: