Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking 4 tips on Anal masterbation, how to/first time..?
*at the moment

Not sure, I bought mine online from Uberkinky. The packaging is discrete and gives nothing away. I got mine back when I still lived with my parents with no issue lol

Lucky you, mine dig through the mail as if is their right to do so; IK is a federal crime and all, however doesn't mean a thing sadly....

Then go and sign up for a post office box.
I bid NO Trump!

Great idea, I may just do that

While am at it, I may get a regular realiatic dildo too, to suck on amd the like...

Put a lot of water based lube and go easy. If you're going to do it alone it doesn't matter how many time you take, if you can't take the whole thing (the dildo or whatever) the first day don't worry, repeat it a few days (4 or 6) and you'll be ready and don't try do it if you aren't horny, is more difficult.

good luck! Wink

I've started off with a realistic feeling dildo, used plenty of lube. Now I have a 9" one that I've gotten used to a little bit, still getting adjusted a little.
It helps quell the desire a bit but still aching for the real deal.

Oh okay to both responses. What I need is a place to go shopping where I won't be questioned possibly by anyone in my life... Make sense..? Just need a store remote from my house yet not too remote...

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Oh okay to both responses. What I need is a place to go shopping where I won't be questioned possibly by anyone in my life... Make sense..? Just need a store remote from my house yet not too remote...

Buy it online and ask the company to send it as discrete package Biggthumpup