Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Movie
So I have no idea if this kind of thread it allowed or not. If it's not, then I won't mind its removal.

Basically there's a movie I really have to see! It's called 'Book of Days' and was made in 1989 by a woman I adore called Meredith Monk. The only copy available to purchase is a shortened VHS that goes for pretty insane prices. I want to download it and it seems impossible to find - I've tried everywhere I could think of!

Since I'm really desperate and since there might be people here who are better at digging up really obscure files than I am, I thought I might as well ask for some help... if you're able to find it and PM the link to me I'd be very grateful! Oh and once again sorry if this isn't allowed... Sheep

There's also an album made by the same person and with the same name. I'm looking for the MOVIE.

Her website says the movie is available on DVD, its $25.00 if you purchase it through Paypal.

http://www.meredithmonk.org/media/bookofdays.html#film

When in doubt, always go to the source.

Oh. My 150 dollar claim was based on IMDB. 25 dollars is pretty reasonable I guess... thanks! Smile

SolemnBoy Wrote:Oh. My 150 dollar claim was based on IMDB. 25 dollars is pretty reasonable I guess... thanks! Smile

Let us know if you get it!!!!