Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a 'chat' or email buddy
I don't even know if this forum is for this but I'm just looking for some chat and advice. If it matters, I'm in Jersey. - D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

welcome here buddy Smile

Hi welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

hi what are u into

I have kinda an odd fetish i wanted to know if anyone had. i have a pain fetish for a guy wearing black nylon adidas, compression shorts, running tights, a baseball uniform or a soccer uniform. i get extremely horney when i see a guy get injured while they are wearing them .

Wtf lol. Ummm. Well, I ...... yeah. I'm stumped.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

fishingfor2001 Wrote:I have kinda an odd fetish i wanted to know if anyone had. i have a pain fetish for a guy wearing black nylon adidas, compression shorts, running tights, a baseball uniform or a soccer uniform. i get extremely horney when i see a guy get injured while they are wearing them .

:eek: May I ask how "injured" do you want them?

do you have facebook? I normally chat there =/

Hello and welcome to the forum mate hope you like it Smile So you know the chatroom is always open although it can be rare that people are online. Always a great way to connect with others Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Welcome! I'm a night owl so if you ever find yourself online late at night and wanting to chat just shoot me a message! Smile