Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for advice
Hi, I am a 50 year old Bi man that has just came out to his wife (Hold on to your sox) and she finds it hot that I want to sleep with another man.
I need some advice as I am new to this new found glory. There is a guy that works in a store that I use almost every day. He is younger then me and I find him gorgeous and have no idea how to approach him.
I’m not even sure he’s gay I just know I want him.
I have pointed out to my wife and she tells me I have good taste in men and to go for it(Gotta love that girl)
As I said he is a lot younger then me.
How should I handle this?

Thanks for reading

Darkhorse Wrote:Hi, I am a 50 year old Bi man that has just came out to his wife ...
Ok, I get that you just came out to your wife but how long have you been out to yourself (accepted your bisexuality)? Have you ever had sexual experiences with other men?

As for this much younger guy, regardless whether he's gay or not, why would he be interested in you? Has he ever given you any reason to think he is or might be into "much older" guys? Yeah, I get that you "want him," but, so what?

I guess where I'm really coming from is how, to me, it is just so utterly weird that someone would come to a forum full of total strangers and ask for advice about how to insnare a "much younger" guy in some sort of tryst. You know the dude, you see him regularly, surely you have a better sense of who he is than we do. Have you ever talked with him?... and no, I don't mean in the context of doing business at the store where he's being paid to be helpful and nice to customers. Does he know you as a person (not just a customer)? Do you even *like* him as a person? Or is this just acing out some middle-aged fantasy about getting it on with some hot dude that you didn't act out in your younger days?

Whatever the case may be, the whole way you've framed this just seems kind of creepy to me.

MikeW Wrote:Ok, I get that you just came out to your wife but how long have you been out to yourself (accepted your bisexuality)? Have you ever had sexual experiences with other men?

As for this much younger guy, regardless whether he's gay or not, why would he be interested in you? Has he ever given you any reason to think he is or might be into "much older" guys? Yeah, I get that you "want him," but, so what?

I guess where I'm really coming from is how, to me, it is just so utterly weird that someone would come to a forum full of total strangers and ask for advice about how to insnare a "much younger" guy in some sort of tryst. You know the dude, you see him regularly, surely you have a better sense of who he is than we do. Have you ever talked with him?... and no, I don't mean in the context of doing business at the store where he's being paid to be helpful and nice to customers. Does he know you as a person (not just a customer)? Do you even *like* him as a person? Or is this just acing out some middle-aged fantasy about getting it on with some hot dude that you didn't act out in your younger days?

Whatever the case may be, the whole way you've framed this just seems kind of creepy to me.

So yeah...let me weigh in from the perspective of a "much younger guy" lol...sorry, but I'm with [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION]...you're "new to this glory"...? And your wife thinks it's "hot", so you want to know how to score with this guy who may or may not be gay...but hey, who gives a shit what his preference is...after all, you Want him...what else matters?

OMFG...Pengy

There are quite a few guys like yourself that sees a hot guy and although you know nothing about him in regard to his sexual orientation, etc., and your imagination goes wild with sexual prospects of being with the guy and to make matters worst...you have never had any sexual experience with another guy. Therefore...I agree totally with MikeW's response...there is a lot to consider in this situation as far as I'm concerned.

If you don't mind going for broke...as in, you're willing to accept the consequences...then go for broke. Ask if you can talk to him in private, and say "My wife has given me the go-ahead to have sex with another guy. And I'd like you to be that guy. I don't know if you swing that way, but I thought I'd ask." Of course, you might not be as welcome in the store anymore, and he may not want to wait on you after that. But that's the chance you take.

Or, if you want, you can take a more casual approach. Engage him in some more conversation. Ask what he does when he's not at work. Eventually see if you can find out if he has a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Or...why not start from square one. Go online to gay dating or hookup sites, and find somebody there. Then you can skip over the "is he gay?" portion of the game. Smile

Lex