Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for advice, friends, and a boyfriend.
I need advice on how to make more gay/bi friends, and hopefully get a boyfriend. I am still kinda in Bi-land... there are just some women that still do it for me, but they're few and far between.

I have one friend at work who is a lesbian, but she doesn't know I am into guys, and we've started hanging out. Are there any things in particular I should ask her about when I do let her know? Also is there any particular way I should clue her in? I'd like to keep it outside of work if possible.

be honest tell her the truth maybe ask her if she knows any places you can meet guys.
if she does the best way to meet someone is to say " Hello"

I used to struggle with this problem a lot Sad It's not fun, especially cause I felt like I lived in an area that didn't have any other gay people. Luckily I was wrong! All it took was signing up on some gay social networking site- i used DList- where the goal is about making friends as much or more than it is about hooking up. I hope that helps some!

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:be honest tell her the truth maybe ask her if she knows any places you can meet guys.
if she does the best way to meet someone is to say " Hello"

best advice here Smile

Thanks guys. I appriciate the help. Somtimes I just need to write down what I'm thinking and get an outside perspective for it to make some sense.

BTW NYUstudent, that Dlist.com site is great! I'm Jack474 on there now. Confusedmile: