Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come out of hiding teens
VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Ok just joined here and so far i see a great community. But where the hell is the younger crowd? I see there were/are a few here but left? I just want a few friends to talk to around my age even if you are around 18-19. Come on help a guy out Tongue

You must have thought I was kidding about the teen human sacrifices.

Virge Wrote:You must have thought I was kidding about the teen human sacrifices.

This why i keep handcuffs with me at all times.. Well one of the reason. I can already tell your gonna keep me laughing

"Come out of hiding teens"

I thought this sounded "Want some candy, little boy?" creepy until I realized it was another teen asking...

**phew!!**

Carry on...

Don't take me too serious unless it's about sex, money, music, my man, my dogs, my cats or [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION]'s rap sheet.

But I can promise you I have more handcuffs that it'll take to put on everyone you've done the nasty with. Nose-pick

Virge Wrote:Don't take me too serious unless it's about sex, money, music, my man, my dogs, my cats or [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION]'s rap sheet.

But I can promise you I have more handcuffs that it'll take to put on everyone you've done the nasty with. Nose-pick

Then you have no handcuffs... Virgo the virgin Tongue

Oh I'm sorry mate :tongue: you could always stick by me Wink

its sat night and I guess most teens have more to do than us older guys - ive just finished 5 12 hr shifts. 3 of them nights so I guess the younger guys don't yet have that pleasure lol - hope they are all enjoying themselves somewhere - people come on at different time at gs so im sure the teens will be on and make themselves known mate