Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for pen pals.
I am looking for gay male pen pals.
please don't contact me if you are straight, or female, or use the word "queer," or listen to hip-hop, or want to disuade me from my viewpoint.
Anyone else is invited to p.m. me and include an email address.

What's wrong with hip-hop?

I actually do use queer, in the old sense. Xyxwave

I ask aswell, whats wrong with hiphop?

but welcome to gayspeak.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I actually do use queer, in the old sense. Xyxwave

Oh my, and I use it in the contemporary academic sense :o

Well then , I guess, I have been told :biggrin:

Welcome to GS anyway Wink

I don't believe I have said there is anything wrong with hip hop.

nullnaught Wrote:I don't believe I have said there is anything wrong with hip hop.

You wrote:
Quote:please don't contact me if you are straight, or female, or use the word "queer," or listen to hip-hop,
(my emphasis).

I find it strange that you would include listening to hip hop as being a reason to not contact you... It doesn't fit with the rest of the requirements.

Its like that old song, one of these things don't belong..... :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:You wrote: (my emphasis).

I find it strange that you would include listening to hip hop as being a reason to not contact you... It doesn't fit with the rest of the requirements.

Its like that old song, one of these things don't belong..... :biggrin:

Are you questioning my choice of whom to befriend? If so, you are not my father. you are not entitled to judge me. If not, what is your point?

well i dont know how to pm you but i like to talk to all kinds of people so i can learn how others think about life i know how uoi feel oe atleast i do it's your life and you should be allowed to live it any way you want. i had a lover for 34 years and most people can't undderstand
how we could be lovers as he was a parapaglic but oher guys still tryed to steal him from me
would love to be pen plals just don't know how to get your emailaddress

oldster Wrote:well i dont know how to pm you but i like to talk to all kinds of people so i can learn how others think about life i know how uoi feel oe atleast i do it's your life and you should be allowed to live it any way you want. i had a lover for 34 years and most people can't undderstand
how we could be lovers as he was a parapaglic but oher guys still tryed to steal him from me
would love to be pen plals just don't know how to get your emailaddress

You view my public profile. Underneath my picture, it says "send message." Click on that and it gives you the option to private message me. Include your email and I will contact you for sure.