Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for relationship
Anocxu Wrote:A mouthstick you say?

Are these available at 'The Pleasure Emporium' ?

Why do you insist on being so insensitive? You could show the least bit of empathy to this person's situation.

Hey Joe. Thanks for being open and candid. Your description of how you would engage in sex is cool because it was the first thing that entered my mind when I read your first post. I'll look forward to getting to know you better. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Anocxu Wrote:A mouthstick you say?

Are these available at 'The Pleasure Emporium' ?

Borg69 Wrote:Why do you insist on being so insensitive? You could show the least bit of empathy to this person's situation.

Hmmm...

I occasionally walk with a cane, and that leads to people either totally ignoring it or making wise cracks about the potential of me using my cane on them and other comments.

I personally prefer the humor about my cane when I have it than the sidelong glances and the care folk take to not talk about the obvious thing next to me.

Through the years I have found most people who have some disability or requires assistance tools to actually be more open to the humor aspects of such things than people just totally ignoring (or trying to). It makes me uncomfortable when people don't want to talk about something because they are embarrassed or uncomfortable.

If Joe finds it distasteful, I'm certain is is quite capable of throwing a witty comeback... While I know all the cane jokes out there, he most likely knows all the mouth-stick jokes and the right rebuttle to shut a person down.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Hmmm...

I occasionally walk with a cane, and that leads to people either totally ignoring it or making wise cracks about the potential of me using my cane on them and other comments.

I personally prefer the humor about my cane when I have it than the sidelong glances and the care folk take to not talk about the obvious thing next to me.

Through the years I have found most people who have some disability or requires assistance tools to actually be more open to the humor aspects of such things than people just totally ignoring (or trying to). It makes me uncomfortable when people don't want to talk about something because they are embarrassed or uncomfortable.

If Joe finds it distasteful, I'm certain is is quite capable of throwing a witty comeback... While I know all the cane jokes out there, he most likely knows all the mouth-stick jokes and the right rebuttle to shut a person down.
Not being insensitive. ..
If anything it was flirting...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Hmmm...

I'm very much into the humor aspect and use it when appropriate. Insensitive comments I just ignore because most are out of ignorance but i too would prefer someone asking me something they wish to know rather than being uncomfortable because they're afraid to say the "wrong" thing which to me there isn't any.

Hello there guys,

I've just joined in, so I'm kind of lost here... I hope to meet & talk with some great people on these forums.

Wink

cutieguy Wrote:Hello there guys,

I've just joined in, so I'm kind of lost here... I hope to meet & talk with some great people on these forums.

Wink

Hello cutieguy. Welcome to GS. This is kind of an odd spot for you to make you introduction. Click on the "Introduce Yourself" threads and then click on "New Thread" and make a thread just for you.

cutieguy Wrote:Hello there guys,

Wink

Hey There! Finally someone close to my region, welcome to GS Smile

Thanks, Iceblink. Honestly, I didn't want to draw too much attention toward myself, so that's why I decided to stop by here first. The forum looks nice, though. Thanks!