Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some help please :)
Hi all,

I am doing some market research as am setting up a pamper party company and wish to offer a gay friendly service. I'm a straight mother of one with years of industry experience and two amazing but very camp friends who want me for be totally OTT with what I put on my website. The best suggestion so far being to display a rainbow flag.

My concern is not wanting to camp it up too much as I want to appeal to whole market. So offering the following
HEN PARTY - NIGHT BEFORE THE BIG DAY - BABY SHOWER

CATCH UP TIME - SCHOOL REUNION - Birthdays - coming of age

divorce party - cocktail party - team building

charity fundraisers (ask about our special packages)

GAY Friendly - Hen/Stag party, weddings, civil ceremonies - Is there a better way of phrasing?

Package names are proving my issue. If anyone could take the time to help with non offensive phrasing (suggestions so far Queen Be Package (for my luxury choice) and phrases along those lines. HELP PLEASE!

I think the UK and France have legalized gay marriages... I have no idea how that affects civil ceremonies.... Perhaps look into the local law and see?

LGBT Friendly works better. Gay tends to refer mostly to males who do other males... Lesbians don't like to be called gay, Bisexuals definitely don't like the confusion, then the whole Transgender/sexual community gets their dresses up in a bunch... or pants - depending on which way they are going....

Lesbian Gay Bi- Trans sexual/gender.