Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn life.
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:In English...

"I adore Shadow - for me, it is as a breath of fresh air... I would like to make him a small cake as a gift... because it is SO beautiful... and I adore it."

Was I right... huh?? Does I gets another cookie!!??

Awwwwwwwwwwww babe !! SO CLOSE !! Just replace "it" with "he" and you've got it ... I said "I adore Shadow - for me, he is like a breath of fresh air ... I would like to make him a small cake as a gift ... because he is so nice, and I adore him".

Lol. Self-praise is no praise, but I was just giving it as an example and so YES !! You can have a cookie *pats Wouldlikemuscle on the bonce* AND you can share Twazzle's fairycake with me !!

Bighug boys.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

saltybeanz Wrote:I was going to say that but it would ruin my innocent personality :biggrin:

Whereas I don't possess an "innocent personality" - it went South when balls did - therefore I can say whatever I want Wink

Aaahh, life is good!

x x x

Gay Wrote:Whereas I don't possess an "innocent personality" - it went South when balls did - therefore I can say whatever I want Wink

Aaahh, life is good!

x x x

LOL. Wow Im never naughty or sexual -Cough COUGH Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]