Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing Weight
Jake Wrote:here it is Blue https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylwpxmwtlkgvte...04.7z?dl=0

Three days and it's gone Smile

Have question ask me Smile

Thanks for the link Jake Smile

Jerpyjorpjerp Wrote:This seems slightly dangerous...

Plus, with this attitude of "losing weight for the simple sake of losing weight", you might see results in the short term, but what's sure as hell is that you're going to regress very quickly once you reach your "goal" weight or even before then.

You really need to consider finding an outside activity you actually enjoy or at least try to enjoy walking. I suggest leaving the electronics at home and starting to appreciate the great outdoors a little more. Maybe even bring a book with you and walk to a predetermined destination some ways away to read for a bit.

Just in general, don't watch videos while you're walking... it isn't safe.

Ok sure, will try outdoor activities Smile Thanks Smile

CuriousPhoenix Wrote:Weight has been an issue for me my whole life. Good weight loss is slow and sustainable. Fad diets don't usually work because they don't actually change your eating habits for the long term just the short term. That's why you have lots of people with yo-yoing weight because they start on a low carb diet lose the few pounds they want gone then go back to eating how they were before and gain it all back.

You have to find a healthy diet that you can stick to for the rest of your life to keep the weight off and to continue to be healthy. Eating in moderation is always good.

Also muscle weighs more than fat so if you start working out with weights expect to gain some weight but that is okay because having more muscle means you burn more energy meaning that you will lose more fat when you workout and the fuel you feed your body will go to feed your new muscles. If you do start to lift weights you need to eat protein because protein helps to build muscles.

Thanks Smile Will try a slow weight loss then Smile

bluedragon Wrote:Hi guys,

Is losing 1kg - 1.5 kg per week considered healthy weight loss?

Thats about 2.2 - 3.3 pounds per week.

I have seen some weight loss transformation pictures and some people end up with saggy skin.

It was mentioned that it was because they happened to lose too much weight in a short period of time.

I dun want to end up with saggy skin. Sad

Your skin will bounce back if you are still young.

Saggy skin occurs due to extreme weight loss from being super obese and/or rapid weight loss and/or age.

1kg per week is ideal.

I highly recommend to not follow a fad diet. Personally, I see dieting as a short term goal. People tend to go back to their normal dietary after they have succeed in dieting. They will gain back their weight and then diet again. Yo-yo dieting is not healthy.

Best is to adapt a healthy and active lifestyle. Get rid of junk food, sodas etc. Eat healthily. Cook at home. Do cardios. It's possible to do it.

Best wishes and good luck.