Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss of top poster!
It did take us absolutely ages to beat your post-score though babe ... if that's any consolation. MONTHS after you left you were still top of the food chain.

New people would come and they'd go Shadow, Shadow, who is that Twazzle up thar ? And I'd go SIT ! And I shall tell you a story ...

Bighug.

A decent morning's worth of posting at the speed you type and both WLM and myself will be staring at the flame trail as you soar past us !!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Oh its ok. I understand that you and mike like sloppy seconds. I mean I am the famous top poster of the site, you will simply always live in my shadow. Ahahaha shadow get it ;] (boy id live in shadow :biggrin: )
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Oh its ok. I understand that you and mike like sloppy seconds. I mean I am the famous top poster of the site, you will simply always live in my shadow. Ahahaha shadow get it ;] (boy id live in shadow :biggrin: )

hehehe, funny stuff. thanks for the giggles :biggrin:

Twazzle Wrote:Oh its ok. I understand that you and mike like sloppy seconds. I mean I am the famous top poster of the site, you will simply always live in my shadow. Ahahaha shadow get it ;] (boy id live in shadow :biggrin: )

Laugh so wrong yet so funny

:redface: ... well I uh ... :redface:.

*giggles*.

xxxxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Twazzle Wrote:(boy id live in shadow :biggrin: )

:mad:

Excuuuuuuseeeeee ME!!!! Aren't you forgetting someone *coff*me*coff*.

:tongue:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote::mad:

Excuuuuuuseeeeee ME!!!! Aren't you forgetting someone *coff*me*coff*.

:tongue:

Oh and just who COULD forget you mikey. Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]