Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost and Found Money
I don't know. It's like asking me: If you won 1.000.000£ a the lottery what do you want to do? I don't know, cause I've never played at the lottery or similar things, cause I don't know why but probably it makes me feel dirty.

No ID etc? Depends? I would 'collect' 5, 10, 50£ cause it's an amount that I suppose wouldn't dramatically change the life of anyone (here) and also too much difficult to find the person etc. But honestly I would feel a little sorry for this random stranger.

A big amount, like thousands, or maybe more?
I have no idea cause I've never think about that, it's something not real in my life*, like winning at the lottery.
I think I will hide the money and try to know if I can find the original owner. But I think is a very difficult thing.
Probably I will act forced by my feelings of the day.

In any case I would not spend those money immediately, like with the lottery I would use these £ on paying bills and helping myself, friends, charities etc...
---

*Actually it's strange for me but something similar happens both to my mom and his father... My grandpa was the kind of person to put himself in big troubles to help other people...He did it more than once. But he was great. Etc. My mom losses her first pay, LOL she was studying at the Uni, had her first job and losses her first monthly pay...