Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Date Ever - Better Judgement?
Well 35 miles around here is par for the course, sparsely populated area. I mean I would date closer but most of those here in town aren't my cup of tea or don't like me, think I'm attractive, etc.

His profile picture and the photos he sent were ok, but his case they were 4 year old pictures I later discovered.

Coffee dates are great until you find someone who doesn't like coffee and is lactose intolerant... I don't mind bars too much, the bar scene isn't really me. Thankfully it was a Mexican restaurant and nothing fancy, but still...utensils. I get people being clumsy with chopsticks and so forth, I'm left handed and it always takes me a bit to get chopsticks in my hand just right....but I love sushi Smile

But yeah I totally botched that whole thing, I think the thing that gets me the most is not killing it sooner when I had the chance to.

Seeing the way things tend to go, probably shouldn't date anyone and just accept the fact that I will likely not hitch up with anyone. Either people are slobs which I won't deal with or I'm not good enough for someone else.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Well, I did go on another date, sort of, with another guy. It was just a walk and I kind of figured it wasn't going to be a hit, but figured hey maybe make a friend. Well the guy is a good bit younger than me and is going to a college nearby but the thing that struck me is that he kind of looked like a middle aged woman and kind of acted the part. Yeah we did not hit it off and this time around I was doing most all of the talking which is also bad because that means we have nothing in common... I mean it's not like I rambled on about servers and networking or SQL and programming. I tried to keep it light but nothing caught with him. Has no hobbies, no interests...boring as fuck if you ask me. Thankfully it was only a walk and it is a much cheaper way to weed out people.

However, probably could have saved my time by NOT meeting him, like I mentioned, my intuition said this isn't going to work out and I was right... I think said if I listened to my intuitions more often I'd save myself a lot of time. There really aren't that many people who I am going to hit it off with, at least it wasn't a complete utter disaster like last time...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!