Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost french guy x)
JisthenewK Wrote:I made it to the French Honors Society in my high school. However, after school I never bothered much with it. As with Spanish, I am still trying to learn as it is more prevalent where I live.

If you ever really learnt (and used) those languages, they will come back to you as soon as you need to use them. They're there skulking in a part of your brain ... My experience as a language learner and teacher has been that we think we have lost our power to exchange in a foreign language but then we are surprised by all the stuff we actually know.

Ozval Wrote:Hello world ^^
My name is Maxime and i'm easily bored so i try to find people to talk with me Big Grin and if the guy i'm talking to is cute, it could be a nice experience Wink
Futhrmore I try to improve my english, in return of your advice I can teach you how to french kiss (so cliché xD)
Actually i'm not a cliché, the only thing that make me a french guy is that i love to complain <3
au revoir x)

Hello, Maxime, [MENTION=24316]Ozval[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. As another citizen of this country, I am glad to welcome you here. As an English teacher, may I suggest you write : Furthermore, I'm trying to improve my English. In return for your advice, I can teach you how to French kiss (I'd like to see how you suggest teaching us that, lol) :biggrin: - So that was my advice (about English).

I'm the man who asks the questions in the introduction threads, so ...
What are you going to be studying ?
Tell us a little more about your experience of being bisexual in France and in Lille, particularly. Are you interested in both girls and boys, really? Oh, and what makes you say you are 'lost'?

Have you read En Finir Avec Eddy Bellegueule, which is supposed to be about a northerner's experience of growing up gay in the North of France?