Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single
soo woot? im single

my boyfriend of 5 months broke up with me today over text message....

i asked him if we could talk in person since breaking up over text is low..

his reply

no i think enough things were said over text..... i dont think we should even speak anymore

i talked to one of my friends that phoned him, she said
he said i was too clingy and he wants to date some one his own age

ooooh the shit hes said to me today...

well this is how it started

http://gayspeak.com/relationships-guys/1...#post99619
and this
http://gayspeak.com/confession-room/15689-ranting.html

Fuck me right?

Hello Snow,
You know what?? He wants a break up let him have it.. I have read your messages on here and I dont find you a clingy type... If you were clingy you would portray it in your text and you seem a nice decent guy just wanting your boyfriend to love you and he cant even manage that! What a nob lol... Well now your single you can get out there have the time of your life with no nagging boyfriend and show someone else one day you love them and they can love you back... In time your boyfriend will look back and think about you and how he treated you probably whilst his getting his heart broken by someone who he wants to be with but doesnt want to be with him.. Karma always delivers a message which is intended.. Dont let it get ya down.. When a relationship breaks I sort of celebrate it when mine end as its the close of a chapter and the opening of another...

Kindest regards and big hugs

zeon

Snow Wrote:Fuck me right?

Wrong Snow..fuck him!

I know breaking up always sucks, but judging form your other post this has been coming for a while. Also judging from your past posts this guy hasn't been the most positive force in your life, i think someone else already said this but your to young for all this BS.

You're free now dude, go and enjoy it.

TimmyThink Wrote:Wrong Snow..fuck him!

l agree with timmy on this Snow you sound a fab guy one with a heart of gold... Let someone else have your gold and let him have someones coal

Thankyou for cheering me up a bit Big Grin

Ok, young baby! I visited psychologist with the same problem. Just imagine that it's a one episode of your life (VERY SMALL) and it was needed for your to understand that you are depended from him. If it's love you would just let him go... Trust me... You'll manage everything. Just think about you ideal person and go for it.

My best friend broke up our 3 years friendship with me over the phone also lol.
And I would love to date a youngster like you.

posterpicture Wrote:My best friend broke up our 3 years friendship with me over the phone also lol.
And I would love to date a youngster like you.

sorry to hear that Sad

*hug*

Today was his birthday dinner i was suppose to go to....
ive been sitting around just waiting for a text from him.. i know its not going to happen but its the only thing keeping me going

ive basicly lost my mind, i dont know what i did to deserve this. i dont know what i did wrong, Why didnt he give me a second chance

FFFFFFFFFFFF questions that will never be answered

worst part is, i cant get away from him at all
his sister is in my class, so i see her daily
it was his birthday yesterday so thats all they were talking about

EVERY one i know, is friends with him..
its just driving me insane

/rant