Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost virginity using grindr
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm sorry you no longer care.

Sounds to me you have given something up here and you have opted to play the 'I don't care' card to hide the fact that you DO care - and most likely care a lot.

And I don't mean just your virginity.

I do still care but I waited long enough go find a decent guy, none seem to be out there. I gave up hope and opted for the wrong way to lose it. I don't completely agree with it myself and I was the one who did it but sometimes when your feeling really low you do stupid things.

zeon Wrote:Hello,
The reason the gay community tends to be portrayed as some sleazy fuck session gang banging orgy is because the problem with two men which mother nature didnt take into account is the fact that men have different sex drives on different levels and depending upon age this can also affect how something should go. I know in general younger guys can have a higher sex drive than older ones. Furthermore with open relationships alot of gay guys tend to find this a healthy solution to their relationships however the only way it works is if people sit and discuss this topic of interest together. If both parties agree then im seeing no problem. Of course some people may have judgemental views on it however people shouldnt.
I know that in order for a relationship to be truely closed both partners must and need to fulfil each others desires in a way which will prevent them from straying for example sex on tap with each other non stop is one solution because lets face it once ya banged it out.... You loose interest for at least another 90 minutes whilst a re fill happens

Kindest regards

zeon x

If there is a need for an open relationship the relationship is clearly over; to me it's still cheating but partners are in denial and don't have the balls to say, well I think it's over. To me the whole concept is crazy as more often than non it leads to something much more and one partner will end up getting hurt. Tbh if you see the behaviour that goes on in gay clubs maybe that is why we are portrayed so badly, today I wouldn't dare venture into the gay scene or go clubbing I find it slightly disgusting the way people talk to you and the way you are treated. I much prefer to go to straight clubs with friends. Although similar behaviour goes on I don't find it occurs as much.

mrk2010 Wrote:... if you see the behavior that goes on in gay clubs maybe that is why we are portrayed so badly, today I wouldn't dare venture into the gay scene or go clubbing I find it slightly disgusting the way people talk to you and the way you are treated.
Not a big wonder how gay men treat each other. Their reference is how they get treated in society and by their families. Most learn to over come this.

mrk2010 Wrote:... prefer to go to straight clubs with friends. Although similar behavior goes on I don't find it occurs as much.
Maybe in a straight bar your not the target.

I just have a standard of behaviour that I uphold and the way I have always behaved is a gentleman. I just disapprove at the thought of gay saunas one night stands the whole shabang and I'm not going to compromise myself in any way. Iffy this makes me look old fashioned in any way I'm not bothered, I have my principles. As for me not being a target in a straight bar I have seen female friends being chatted up by men and not once have I heard a man say to a female friend something as crass as "you want a shag?" it's an all too common occurrence in the gay scene. I'm not trying to look whiter than white because I'm not, but when it comes to anything about relationships or my behaviour I'm not going to budge on what I believe. :-)

mrk2010 Wrote:I just have a standard of behaviour that I uphold and the way I have always behaved is a gentleman. I just disapprove at the thought of gay saunas one night stands the whole shabang and I'm not going to compromise myself in any way. Iffy this makes me look old fashioned in any way I'm not bothered, I have my principles. As for me not being a target in a straight bar I have seen female friends being chatted up by men and not once have I heard a man say to a female friend something as crass as "you want a shag?" it's an all too common occurrence in the gay scene. I'm not trying to look whiter than white because I'm not, but when it comes to anything about relationships or my behaviour I'm not going to budge on what I believe. :-)

lol i think im in your bad books then as ive just ben a right old slag in my younger days seeing another dick to someone who is young and naive is like chcolate to a child :FD

zeon Wrote:lol i think im in your bad books then as ive just ben a right old slag in my younger days seeing another dick to someone who is young and naive is like chcolate to a child :FD

What you do / have done is your business not mine. Just saying it the way I believe, people have different views and this is just someone I believe strongly on. I just have traditional morals. You're not in my bad books at all. Lol :-)

mrk2010 Wrote:What you do / have done is your business not mine. Just saying it the way I believe, people have different views and this is just someone I believe strongly on. I just have traditional morals. You're not in my bad books at all. Lol :-)

Oh how boring being in good books is too perfect lol... All seriousness its better in good books... I must admit it is rare to find people wanting to do traditional values... I personally dont really enjoy the gay scene or the hetorsexual scene Due to friendship committments i go out on the gay scene but dont whore it about no more

Sorry for being boring then lol, I ain't gonna whore myself out I'll leave that to other people lol. Tbh it causes far too much drama in life lol

mrk2010 Wrote:Sorry for being boring then lol, I ain't gonna whore myself out I'll leave that to other people lol. Tbh it causes far too much drama in life lol

lol your forgiven.... I find alot of sexual activity in life comes down to your genetics and up bringing... For example i was bought up ijn an open minded world and i think thats why sometimes ive been like i have in the past.. Plus the day i admitted i was gay my mum wanted me to date a guy who was her age not mine which i didnt want!

My values come from me, not my upbringing, and it's not changing :-).