Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost virginity using grindr
mrk2010 Wrote:My values come from me, not my upbringing, and it's not changing :-).

So i cant pimp u off with that 18 year old go go boy from around the corner in the tiny gold hot pants wiggling his package like a pitbull to a rope?

No you can't, he's probably get a slap across the face, nobody pimps me off either lol

to tell you the truth i think its pointless to have sex with a man or woman in an open relationship

all the harping about gay marriage and then people go to other extreme -ironic

first time i had sex with woman i didnt use condom but that was long time ago

well whats done is done

i doubt is such flings lead to contentment

I agree with the original poster in regards to finding sincere people looking for a relationship, I waited to have anal sex, for someone special and I'm glad I waited but I did everything else up to that point. It's hard when your prospects of finding someone special is practically zero. You go months without sex and wothout any good prospects when it finally gets to you and so I go look to hookup. I wish I didn't have to hookup but when jacking no longer satisfies, you gotta look elsewhere. It may not be "polite" but it beats waiting possibly years for mr right to have sex

at least u got lucky and found a decent enough person on it

life depend on what u decide , if u like it , go for it , soon or later u'll lost your virginity , let's take this time to think about it carefully . I want to do stuff with guy too , but i think i'm too young for those stuff

KentHollow Wrote:life depend on what u decide ...
very Asian process

Story Wrote:... It may not be "polite" but it beats waiting possibly years for Mr Right to have sex
I just dont think Mr Right exists. Everything is complex. You have to both want to see each other as the right one.

pellaz Wrote:very Asian process

no comment, that's my life style Big Grin , it's a little crazy right Big Grin

Hello,
I think if people are wanting to have sex regardless of virgins or not then why not give it a go... Loosing virginity can be an exciting yet regretful experience however i lost mine at 12 years old to another lad from my school and I dont regret it i kind of appreciate it as i was able to grow up quickly and explore my new found life

Kindest regards

zeon x