Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love For Shadow
This guy deserves some special TLC from everyone here, just coz he's the loveliest guy alive!

Herz LOOOOOOVE YOU BABY SHADOW MY BIG BRUVA mwah mwah mwah Herz

is shadow not well today:frown: i hope he is ok. i think he is very very very lovely aswell. lots of big hugs for shadow Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Bouncer

I don't know what Smurls is on about but because I love you so much,here's one huge Bighug

I'll contribute... [Image: thlovedragon.gif]

who cares what Mr. S is going on about... here is a big one for the wonderful Shadow

Bighug

Nah nothing wrong with his shadowness, just wanted to show him how grateful we all are of his council and support and how wonderful he is as SOME PEOPLE (no one on here) have not exactly treated him like royalty lately, as he deserves. So thought we could all show him some love instead.

HerzHerzHerz

Awww.... Bighug for the one of the most lovely guys you could ever meet or have the pleasure to chat to!

Awwwww what you like ?? :redface:.

Thanks for all your love and wishes boys - it really is a most heartfelt pleasure knowing those of you I know, and getting to know those of you I don't know, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

YOU deserve the hugs, not me Wink

Bighug to Baby Smurlos;
Bighug to joseph;
Bighug to Dan1089;
Bighug to Phil!;
Bighug to fjp999; and
Bighug to Baby wouldlikemuscle

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I want to chip in this thread too!

Are you feeling down Shadow? If so, Fakitol tablets is what i can recommend. You dont need a prescription for that either. :biggrin:

BighugS to Shadz, our favourite Shadz...