Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love My Kitchen Gadgets !!!
Fantasy Kitchens:

This one is close to my fantasy kitchen....CLOSE that is....
[Image: 67baf1a1c952dc1f42edc3e343d973e9.jpg]

I LOOOOVE the window wall on this one...
[Image: 8eaf5030c033e15e739374a3d84da3ce.jpg]

LOOOVE the peasant ceiling on this one.....
[Image: c15aec4ad15371bbcfa3a618c3e9f5a7.jpg]

LOOOOVE the Cathedral windows on this one.....
[Image: fbe39bb710f5a61467d2da25c8c6c2b0.jpg]

I guess if you put the parts I love all together, you get half of my fantasy kitchen.

It all looks nice, until you have to get up an a ladder and clean those windows, that ceiling and other crap....

Just to be clear, I am not the one getting up on a ladder to spend all day cleaning and dusting that crap. Either you will have to do it or you will have to hire a maid - a maid who I will pick out to meet my particular eye-candy needs and meet my sightly OCD cleanliness factor.....Xyxthumbs

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:It all looks nice, until you have to get up an a ladder and clean those windows, that ceiling and other crap....

Just to be clear, I am not the one getting up on a ladder to spend all day cleaning and dusting that crap. Either you will have to do it or you will have to hire a maid - a maid who I will pick out to meet my particular eye-candy needs and meet my sightly OCD cleanliness factor.....Xyxthumbs

OH HELL NO!!!!!

NOBODY touching MY kitchen, 'cept ME!!!!! I will HURT anybody touching MY kitchen, my doo-dads and my kitchen gizmos and contraptions!!!!!

Greenchainsaw

I want me an old fashioned stove though. I like this one (pictured below), but I want one with "wings" on it (fold down sides, for extra counter space)......and it will have to be in graphite grey or black....and updated with convection ovens.....

The center of the top of the stove converts to an indoor griddle and/or grill.

[Image: antique-double-oven.jpg]

http://www.antiqueappliancecompany.com/A...rritt.html

I would like one of these giant adobe incinerators...........UH, I mean OVEN, yeah OVEN......
So, when Sylph comes to visit, there wont be any proof of his "disappearance".

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSopB18LEVE021atg1D9cB...L2tDtHmseb]

Ok bitches, two more great buys this weekend:

a) A set of 4 plastic spoons with the exact measures (1 cup, 1/2 cup, etc) - extremely useful because of the metric system

b) Two non adherent pizza molds - I couldn't find the silicone version of these but I'm happy with my purchase. They even come with these holes in the bottom, so that the pizza is properly cooked in the base. Very smart! One major flaw, though: no handles! Sad

I also ordered this silicone baking mat with measures (cm and inches) from Amazon. I can't wait to get my hands on that and start making the PERFECT pizza.

No more spreading dough on newspaper sheets and no more flour on the kitchen floor!

I would be really careful about that silicone stuff. Make sure its NOT made in China for one thing!!! If I bought that stuff, I would only buy the highest grade and best made.

I was in the dollar store the other day and saw some silicone baking molds.....made in CHINA!!!
YUCH!!!

Ive been wanting these since they came out, but they cost a bit and I just dont have anymore room to store stuff like this.