Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love is a b!tch
I-heart-U Wrote:I know nothing will happen between us and I'm trying to accept it but I wish he would just tell me that he's not interested but that he still wants to be friends. The worst thing is, we used to revise for exams together so if I keep away from him which I'm now having to do I won't do as well in my exams.

why would he tell you he is not interested in you? you said you haven't even told him you are gay so I'm guessing you too haven't went to him and told him your feelings,seems you are reading a lot more into what you think he knows and feels,he probably doesn't give it a second thought,winding you up then thinks nothing more about it,whereas you would go home and try and read things into why he acts the way he does.

simon Wrote:why would he tell you he is not interested in you? you said you haven't even told him you are gay so I'm guessing you too haven't went to him and told him your feelings,seems you are reading a lot more into what you think he knows and feels,he probably doesn't give it a second thought,winding you up then thinks nothing more about it,whereas you would go home and try and read things into why he acts the way he does.

Yes, you're right, I always read too much into things. My worry is that he may suspect that I fancy (love really) him and then he wouldn't want to talk to me after that. I know I'm being childish but I just don't want to loose his friendship. I tried to make things right though, I was in the library today and he was on facebook so I dropped him a sarcastic comment which he replied to. He later came over to my desk and spoke to me for a short time, he later came back to the library and although he didn't sit with me he did come over to say goodnight when he left the library. For those of you wondering why I was in the library the whole time, well it's because I practically live there at the moment.