Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love, love, love, love, love...
JohnnyB Wrote:...
P.S. Please don't think I am making myself out to be an expert. Its just my perspective.

I wouldn't dream of it, Wink LOL.
Anyway just to give some cinematic reference to the different types of love one can encounter, watch that family self destruct almost in Robert Redford's Ordinary People, or those complete strangers meet and recognise they are a family in Mike Leigh's Secrets and Lies, or even watch how the two main protagonists search for, and find some form of love that transcends their cultural difference in Ken Loach's Ae Fond Kiss... These are all quite far from the Prince and Princessy type of love that maybe Disney offers. Again something completely different from Gone with the Wind.

princealbertofb Wrote:I've managed to read it all.. Interesting way of looking at things. Wink

Thanks babe x.

I'm sure some psychiatrist is readying pencil and paper for my first session as we speak :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

If you have never been IN love you could not possibly understand what it is like. the connection between two human beings that is like a great burst of feeling and emotion your heart hurts so bad you want them with you always.
NOT JUST SEX real UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:If you have never been IN love you could not possibly understand what it is like. the connection between two human beings that is like a great burst of feeling and emotion your heart hurts so bad you want them with you always.
NOT JUST SEX real UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

this.....lol was just about to post the same thing more or lessWink

Mick

Unconditional Love? What is that? How can you experience love that has no condition?

love, love will keep us together (8)

It's that little baby you're holding, and that man you've faught this morning. The same man you're gonna make love tonight. That's truth. That's LOVE!!!