Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love...or is it... what is it???
im_so_confused Wrote:I really, really do want him back. I left him a big long voicemail telling him how I feel and what I want and that I can explain anything. I was really nervous though :-(
I just want him back in my arms to hold and to touch, I don't care about the sex, it's really not important right now :-(
I'm feeling really down, don't know if I'm coming or going lately.

To be fair this is what everyone goes through.. so your not alone..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Aw baby Cry

That's seriously bad. I've kinda been there, and I feel for you.

Opening myself up like that didn't work for me, though. He said I just sounded desperate. Which, I told him, I was.

Being positive, however, you've tried to make an effort, and got some of your thoughts and feelings out. That's a million miles better than keeping them where no-one will ever know of them.

Good luck.

And remember, if it DOESN'T happen this time, there's always next time.

Because it DOES happen.

Dan x x x

im_so_confused Wrote:I really, really do want him back. I left him a big long voicemail telling him how I feel and what I want and that I can explain anything. I was really nervous though :-(
I just want him back in my arms to hold and to touch, I don't care about the sex, it's really not important right now :-(
I'm feeling really down, don't know if I'm coming or going lately.

Aw... this is the big problem with love: Heartbreak.

Best wishes to you, hon. For better or for worse, I'm sure things will turn out well in the end Confusedmile:

hi peter
hope u alreet.
bout ur story, wanted to say that if I was you, I dunno I wud keep seein him and see how things go.
Thats what I did with one of my exes and it ended up that he just revealed himself sum1 totally different from the person I met at the beginning.
in short words a twxt, and I understood it was not meant to be at all!
anyway, I reeli hope ur guy is sum1 betta and knows what respect is.
of course being good in bed can be summit nice, but at the end of the day, go and ask ur self, is it summit serious and mutually balanced on both sides that u want? or just a wee bit of lust?

Again, keep seeing him and u will reeli get the answer sooner or later urself {I know that reeli sounds not helpful at all, but we reeli cannit see whats goin thru on others minds/can we?} , if it still feels bad, feel free to post again here and I'll be happy to try to help ya m8 Smile

For the matter he said he is in love with u but dont love u, I reeli dont get that :S
being in love shud always include love feelings in it therefore loving the other part Smile
I wud question him more bout that.

Best of luck
and hope to hear from u soon.

Hugs
Rik x