Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Love" or lust?
I been torn between too guys lately and it's driving me insane I need to make a decision.

Guy 1 I have very strong feelings for, but the sexual side of things is very boring, he only bottoms (not to much of a problem as I am vers) but when we do fuck he just lays there and moans. I love spending time with him and we live an exciting life when we go on dates and hang out.

Guy number 2 I almost hate his personality. The only time we spend together is when we're having sex, which is incredible. We try or have tried everything possible. But I can't stand him as a person, just very good too look at and fuck.

I've confronted guy 1 about the sexual problem but nothing's changed he said he doesn't feel anythings wrong (try being me!) and well guy 2 has said I'm basically a good fuck although I'll never tell him how I feel. What do I do people.

Keep guy 1.

Communication is key when it comes to sex. Dont be afraid to tell guy 1 how you feel and maybe you both can work something out. It sounds like you really enjoy guy 1 and i wouldn't leave the guy just for a good time with a jerk. I'd try talking with guy 1 and maybe even try something different in the bedroom

Would guys 1 and 2 consider a 3-way w/ you?

Yeah, I'm j/k … sort of .. I duno… you have to decide… why can't you find someone who you enjoy spending time with and who is *also* what you're looking for sexually?

Thanks guys.

I have spoken too guy 1 about the problem. And like I stated he feels there is nothing wrong. It's extremely frustrating. But like I said I have feelings.

As for guy too I feel I should talk too him about spend time together not involving sex and seeing how that goes.

Let them both go......

BUT...If you re up to it....cool it down with guy #1 and go ahead and "get to know "guy #2 a bit more.

When love dies..it is kinda sad and heavy but when lust dies (and it will when you try to make to something else)...it is not sad at all...you won't be able to get away from him fast enough...

When you experience this and know why...it will answer your question...

I was going to say just what East said, i.e., just let them both go and find someone who will also be versatile and give you good sex and good company. Easier said than done, I can hear you say, but since neither of them seem to have saving graces, I'd go and find what I need elsewhere.
I think guy 1 and you have different sex agendas and it sounds as if his needs are met, but yours aren't, so that's not going to last. As for guy 2, a good fuck's all very well and dandy but it gets very predictable, doesn't it (even if you've done just about everything you could think of together)?
Does guy 1 actually KNOW that you're also seeing guy 2? Maybe you should introduce them to one another (lol), leave them to it (guy 1 would find out what a good fuck is, guy 2 might find out what boring is?) and you just watch the sparks fly.

Why can't you stand guy 2's personality? Too loud? Too vain? Too vapid? Too gorgeous? Too sexy for his shirt and he knows it? Are you jealous of him, by any chance?

If sex is all you have in common with with guy #2 , that won't be enough to sustain a relationship.

If you are bored with guy #1 , you need to talk to him about it. If he refuses to talk about this to you, or make any changes, it may be time to move on.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

In my opinion:

Love > Lust