Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love stories?
Hey guys! Im feeling sentimental now Tongue anyone willing to share some interesting love stories just for a good read? Smile

I was in 10th grade when I first met the guy who I later ended up dating for five months. He always seemed a bit of a, what's the word, obsessor? Kiss-ass? Something to those lines...whatever. But he was seriously romantic about his ways though, and I didn't really mind him always sucking up to me (I'm not a bitch though - he was literally more obsessed with me than I was with him). The one night I will always remember is when I went to his house one afternoon, and we both said we definitely weren't on for sex, but he wanted to play his guitar for me. I've said this in another thread, but he played Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" because he knew that was one of my favorite songs. I actually sang along to it. And then we made out for like, two hours, and I went home before his parents came home. Sounds a little corny and maybe boring, but he was someone I really ended up in love with.

And then he broke up with me.

ChrisH Wrote:I was in 10th grade when I first met the guy who I later ended up dating for five months. He always seemed a bit of a, what's the word, obsessor? Kiss-ass? Something to those lines...whatever. But he was seriously romantic about his ways though, and I didn't really mind him always sucking up to me (I'm not a bitch though - he was literally more obsessed with me than I was with him). The one night I will always remember is when I went to his house one afternoon, and we both said we definitely weren't on for sex, but he wanted to play his guitar for me. I've said this in another thread, but he played Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" because he knew that was one of my favorite songs. I actually sang along to it. And then we made out for like, two hours, and I went home before his parents came home. Sounds a little corny and maybe boring, but he was someone I really ended up in love with.

And then he broke up with me.
I went aw after reading this and it was a really aw Smile

ChrisH Wrote:And then he broke up with me.

Sucks how it always ends this way Sad But id rather love then get hurt than never love at all.

flyboy Wrote:Sucks how it always ends this way Sad But id rather love then get hurt than never love at all.

Yes, it does suck. He had to break up with me because his parents found out that we were dating, and sent him to a Catholic (or maybe it was Christian) high school. He later returned to public school for senior year and I got to say "hi" to him once or twice, but that was it. Cry

What's past is past unfortunately.