Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love too soon?
You haven't met him. You've chatted to him for a week on line. And you think you love him.

That would be the Internet of Things working at full speed, along with your imagination...

Good luck if you meet him Smile

I'm a bit concerned someone his age is so concerned with his family finding out. I can tell you, it's pretty easy to date without running into family. Does he live with his parents??

How does East always Nail it???

In the beginning, when You first posted I was going to say, DON'T FUCK IT UP LIKE I DO!!!
If Your gay, Never let a catch like that go!!!!!
However being cautious is sound advise for anyone----straight or Gay Smile

Hi All!

So, I made sure to let him know that I don't promise we would have anal sex, IF we did, he would have to use protection. He said "of course I would!"
I also emailed my location to a friend before I went. I brought my own condoms.

IT WAS AMAZING. I don't want to get into details, but I need to state some background info first.

Before him, I have only had mechanical and meaningless sex. I also never "finished" during sex before without my own intervention. I usually want to make sure the other guy is satisfied, and then due to the nature of craigslist hookups, they never really cared about me being satisfied.

I LOVED making out with him. We didn't even has anal sex. He made sure I was satisfied before we focused on him. The whole thing was a lot of kissing and feeling and back and forth. Maybe it was just an interview, and I am lucky enough that we both want a second interview. Or maybe I got the job, who knows.

After, we just laid there naked and talked and cuddled. We ordered pizza and the delivery lady saw him and I in a 1 bed hotel room and gave me a look. I was NOT ashamed haha.

We are still talking regularly, as opposed to my previous hookups where talking after sex was forbidden for some reason. I feel like I still need to talk to someone because, although I guess it was crazy that I thought I loved him, I think I like him, but he is not looking for a relationship, and I think I want to be in one with him...

Sounds like a great first meeting!

Relationships work when both people want the same thing. That doesn't sound like the case here. Be careful with your feelings here, because you may want more than he is able to give.